Sunday, January 10, 2010

More Project 365 photos

January 6 - I stayed home on Wednesday with a terrible migraine headache. I woke up around noon to find this present from Finn laying on the floor beside the bed...shredded toilet paper!!!  And even better is that I cleaned it all up, went back to bed and when I woke up again at 5, he had shredded it again on the other side of the bed. 


January 7 - I stayed home again on Thursday and when I got up late in the afternoon, I felt well enough that I could go online and check out some of the blogs that I follow.  As I was reading, Finn decided he needed to be right in my sightline.  Kind of hard to read that way!!!


January 8 - I wanted to scrap over the weekend, but I knew I couldn't do it with the pile of "stuff" left over from last weekend's scrap-a-thon, so I had to clean it up first.  It looks so nice and organized.  Too bad it doesn't stay like that.  It was destroyed again as soon as I finished the first layout later that night.


January 9 - I know the photo says that this was taken on January 10th, but it was just after midnight on the 9th, so I am counting it as a photo for the 9th.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE Starbuck's vanilla bean frapaccino's with no whip.  I bring them home and put them in the freezer. Then later they are even slushier to eat than when I got it.  YUMMMMM!!!  Wish they made a light version tho!


Project 365 - Week 1 layout.  If you want to see the photos or the journaling better, just click on the photo for a larger view.


Thanks for looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment