Saturday, November 14, 2009

Wow I have been gone a long time.

Wow...I can't believe that I haven't posted anything since September, but I guess I haven't really scrapped since then either. Scrapping has become an interesting challenge because of my new roommate. Meet Fineas, Finn for short.







Finn and I have adventures almost every night. He was cute and cuddly when I got him at 7 weeks. He is still cute and cuddly when he wants to be, but he can also be the meanest most hardheaded cat I have ever met. I have many scratches and bite marks on my hands, arms and feet. He especially likes to attack me when we get ready to go to bed at night. And there is NOTHING in this house that he hasn't explored and started chewing on. If it is within his reach, he considers it his own. But don't get me wrong....I love having him around. It is such a warm feeling to come home and have him greet me at the door. It is just nice to have another body around here.



Aside from Finn, the highlight of October was our trip to Boston for my cousin's wedding. It was Ethan and Kellan's first airplane ride. While Kellan was scared, Ethan was all over it. And by the time we got in the air, Kellan relaxed and loved it too. But the highlight of the trip for me was the tour of Fenway Park!!! I LOVE baseball and the Red Sox are my second favorite time, behind the Twins of course. It was a great tour and the best part was standing on top of the Green Monster. Now when I watch the games, I can say I have been there....I love that.


Here is a photo of me on the green monster:


Ignore the stupid look on my face :-)

Anyway, working on christmas projects and trying to get some scrapping time in, so I hope to be back more frequently!!

TAKE CARE

No comments:

Post a Comment