Sunday, November 15, 2009

I actually scrapped!!!

WOW...I actually got some scrapping done this weekend and it was so fun. I love when the creative juices start to flow. I will post the others later this week, but I wanted to get this one posted because it is my favorite. I made this layout for two different challenges. First for a sketch challenge on the Bo Bunny blog and secondly for the Digi CT Reveal Challenge (monocromatic) at A Cherry on Top.

I took this photo of my nephew a couple of months ago and as soon as I saw it, I knew I had to pair it with one of my favorite bible verses. It has special meaning because it was the basis for one of the first solos I sang in church as a teen. And it is a message that I need to be reminded of often....follow god and he will light your way. I should frame it and hang it by my desk as a daily reminder.


(Credits: DCWV cardstock, Bo Bunny Kitchen Spice Rosemary, Butterfly - Bo Bunny Alora rub ons, MME die cut journal card, misc ribbon and mirror embellishment.)
THANKS for looking. Hope you all have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment