Saturday, November 14, 2009

A challenge for 2010

I had to come back and tell you about a challenge that I am really looking forward to in 2010. Faithsisters.com is doing a year long challenge called "My Lifetime Story" and it is all about ourselves. There will be a challenge posted every Tuesday which will help you tell the story of your life. My Grandma Hanson passed away in 1992. Now that I am an older adult I wish I knew some of her stories...how she met my grandpa, what life was like when she was a child, etc. Now I have the opportunity to leave my story for future generations.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, head over to faithsisters.com (http://faithsisters.com/forum/index.php?topic=11486.msg111171#) and check out the challenge in the forums. There is a list of photos to start rounding up for the first three months of challenges. Don't worry if you don't have photos, you can always journal your story or maybe you can find an online image that would tell the story for you.

Hope to see you there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment